Freight/Product Deliveries enter from Perkins Road. Visitors to AG’s Administration office enter from Anselmo Lane.
Associated Grocers now provides an online tool for carriers to schedule all inbound loads to our Baton Rouge, LA facility. Managed Receiving is hosted and supported by our partner, LMS Intellibound, and provides carriers the ability to schedule delivery appointments during off-peak hours, obtain an estimated unloading charge, as well as gain increased visibility to appointments and delivery status.
In order to make appointments it will be necessary to register online. You will be setup with a User Name and Password. Upon completion, the User Name/Password will be processed and sent to the email address provided during registration.
For complete details on the appointment scheduling process and a list of frequently asked questions, please see the Managed Receiving User Manual
8600 Anselmo Lane Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Proceed on Bluebonnet 0.6 miles from the I-10 exit, to the fourth traffic signal, turn right (west) onto Anselmo Lane.
- Proceed to Associated Grocers’ visitor’s entrance on the left.
- From I-10 Eastbound, take exit 162, and turn right onto Bluebonnet Rd.
- From I-10 Westbound, take exit 162, and turn left onto Bluebonnet Rd.
- Continue South on Bluebonnet Rd, driving past the Mall of Louisiana (on your left).
- Proceed on Bluebonnet 1.25 miles from the I-10 exit, to the fifth traffic signal, turn right (west) onto Perkins Rd.
- Proceed 0.25 miles to Associated Grocers’ rear entrance on the right.