Civic and Charitable Organizations Request
Requests are reviewed monthly. Unfortunately we cannot honor every request, but we will lend our support when we can. Thank you for the work that you are doing in your community. You will be contacted in reference to your request.
Guidelines to submit a request on behalf of your civic or charitable organization is as follows:
- Requests must be made 30 Days in advance.
- All submissions should include a letter addressed to the attention of Donations and Sponsorships Committee explaining your need, or how Associated Grocers, Inc. or our retailers can assist you.
- All submissions should provide the name of your organization.
- Include a Mission Statement if available.
- Provide your Federal ID Number or 501 C3 Status Letter.
- Include your Contact Information (Name, Phone and Email).
- Send any supporting documents for your request, such as a flyer or informational sheet of the event or project you are seeking assistance with.
How to submit your request
- By Email: Email all information, as stated in the guidelines to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: You can fax all information, as stated in the guidelines to: Fax: (225) 768-7377
- Attention: Donations and Sponsorship Committee
- By Mail:
- Associated Grocers, Inc.
- c/o Marketing Department
- Donations and Sponsorship Committee
- 8600 Anselmo Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70810