Civic and Charitable Organizations Request
Requests are reviewed monthly. Unfortunately we cannot honor every request, but we will lend our support when we can. Thank you for the work that you are doing in your community. You will be contacted in reference to your request.
Guidelines to submit a request on behalf of your civic or charitable organization is as follows:
- Requests must be made 30 Days in advance
- All submissions should include a letter addressed to the attention of: Donations and Sponsorships Committee explaining your need, or how Associated Grocers, Inc. or our retailers can assist you.
- All submissions should provide the name of your organization.
- Mission Statement if available
- Federal ID Number or 501 C3 Status Letter
- Contact Information (Name, Phone and Email)
- Send any supporting documents for your request, such as a flyer or informational sheet of the event or project you are seeking assistance with.
How to submit your request
By Email: Email all information, as stated in the guidelines to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: You can fax all information, as stated in the guidelines to: Fax: (225) 768-7377
Attention: Donations and Sponsorship Committee
Associated Grocers, Inc.
c/o Marketing Department
Donations and Sponsorship Committee
Post Office Box 261748 Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70826